Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Lost Chronicles

Here I go again. Trying to revive something I have taken for granted for a couple of months. And in spite of some people expressing their interest in my neophyte reads, I still go back to the old lazy me who does something whenever I feel.

Why have I stopped writing? Aside from being extremely lethargic, I was thinking that I was doing those things out of obligation for myself in order to stay focus on my goals this year. Alas! It's July and I don't think I have reached even just a quarter of my personal goals.

Anyway, it should not matter now. The fact that I am writing this post right now is another stage of pushing myself on top of some unnecessary baggage. Some things are better shared in order to beat them. Including these personal snoozy stuff and the likes.

Tomorrow, I will be embarking again on a new backpacking journey. This time, it's just for a shorter time of four days but I do hope this will help me get back on track of sharing my adventures and experiences.

I have told myself I will be going out of Manila or feature a unique Filipino event at least once a month. I was able to do this. In fact, I have been to many places and did some cool escapades with friends but I failed to write them down. I will try to post some pictures in this blog and write what I can remember in the coming days.

Meanwhile, let me share my excitement in this Palawan trip that I will be doing in a couple of hours.

God is so good. =)

No comments: