Monday, September 12, 2011

911

I just came home from school. I was a junior high time. There was nobody at home so I got myself something to eat for dinner and turned on the TV. Browsing the channels, I was baffled by this video being shown on a business channel. "This is strange", I thought. Stuff like this are shown on HBO not CNBC. I stared at the television set for a few minutes more and horrified as I was, I am not sure if I was going to continue eating. The next thing I know, I was teary-eyed, praying that it would end soon.

The images are still in my head right now as if it happened just yesterday. So vivid. So perplexing. It was horrible, unimaginable. Today, as America commemorates the 10th Anniversary of the 911 bombing, we join them in praying for justice and peace. May we let God show his mercy and power to everyone affected by the tragedy especially to the family and relatives of the victims.

                                             Photo owned by BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-14872517)

No comments: