Monday, February 28, 2011

Michael Voris, Jason Evert and The Battle Against Catholic Zombies

Talking about Christian reinforcement? Aside from my favorite Father Robert Barron, why not try Michael Voris and Jason Evert? I have always loved my Catholic faith with all its wonderful doctrines but these two speakers add so much spices to it that really blew me away. They just had their separate series of talks here in the Philippines and I just can't contain the enjoyment of listening to them so I'd rather write this entry.

Michael Voris on Truth and Dare Conference
Michael Voris is one of the most articulate doctrinal speaker there is. An Emmy award winning news reporter, he surely has that power to bring forth a deeper understanding of the faith responding to a range of trivial questions about basic religious instructions up to profound inquiries on apologetics. The best thing about this guy is that he strikes the mere legion of darkness inside the Church! And he does it with so much eloquence. No wonder some clergy doesn't like him. Or should I say, some clergy hate him. This man can actually make me believe that reincarnation can be a Catholic thing. Why? I think he is the John the Baptism of this generation. And we really need one.

Nat with Jason Evert
Now, who thinks chastity talks are full of clichéd arguments by old-fashioned speakers? Well, you better try Jason Evert. He has the most gifted tongue on issues of sex, marriage, relationships, vocation and morality. Holding a masters degree in theology, this guy is sure to rock your world with his gift of spontaneous words. He gives a barrel of laughs yet you might not notice how easily he brings you that awe feeling in every minute of his talk. If you are planning to hear his stories, expecting a preachy don't-do-this-because piece, you are in for a big surprise. He is usually accompanied by her wife Crystalina, also a very gifted chastity speaker. I have  just attended Jason Evert's last talk, in this particular tour, here in the Philippines and I got one word for him: Awesome!


I have always been in loved with Roman Catholicism. And even as I may fall into the lure of secularism, at least I know God's prophets of this new generation are just a click away. You may catch Michael Voris on www.theonetruefaith.tv and http://realcatholictv.org/. And of course check out Jason Evert's talks in faith and entertainment combo on www.chastity.com and www.catholic.com.

No comments: