Saturday, November 20, 2010

The King and I

Here I go again, attempting to set up a new blog. I used to get not so bad grades in writing but never really practiced it on my leisure time, except when something really noteworthy came in and I wanted to have souvenirs, LOL. I am now again starting a new blog with hopes of pursuing this for my own good. Ever since I graduated, I missed to consider the fact that writing can actually make one's communication skill better. I tried but then again I got easily lethargic to continue. There I said it. Tinatamad ako. And one valid reason might be my fear of writing something that'll uncreate me - not exactly destroy but downplay the positivity. People might know me as an optimistic and prayerful person, but as an artist, I admit being crabby at times, well that's rarely (Defensive? LOL). But now I must face the fact that I am not getting any younger to do the things I should've done earlier. And so this blog is born. Yay! Well, enough of this nonsense dragging intro.

So what is this yet-another-time-wasting so-called attempted blogging about? Honestly, I don't know. And that's it. Anything goes now. It won't be as themed as my previous attempts were with all-religious or all-vanities stuff. This time I just want to be honest, still sensitive as a contemporary Catholic dude but bold enough as a mature guy if I mean self-expression. I won't aim to gain hits nor impress my friend critics. With this, I simply hope to harness some writing abilities I have forgotten. Pahintulutan ninyong halukayin ko ang mga halos naparam nang mithiing makapaglathala.


Allow me to put some Catholic inputs here. I suddenly thought of starting this blog on the eve of Christ The King Solemnity of the year 2010. It means that next week is a new year in the Catholic Calendar. I hope this could be a good form of resolution - to give writing a chance. And I also hope that more than the artist mood, I would let the King of my life reign in everything I say, write and do. Amen

Semper Gratias Ago.

No comments: